We have over 65 local branches, across the UK which help people with a disability to live more independently. Our skilled volunteers respond to thousands of requests each year to design and make customised equipment free of charge.
Our Health advisor volunteers bring their professional skills and experience to advising our local branch activities.
What this role involves:
This role may vary depending on local needs but is likely to include the following:
Offering guidance to our engineers on equipment adaptations or aids.
What you need for this role
- Qualified Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist (if non-practising no more than 3 years ago)
- Committed to our values
- Enjoy working as part of a team
To volunteer in this role, you will need to:
- Complete your induction checklist
- Complete online and virtual training- as directed by central staff
- Undertake a DBS check (if not currently practising)
Additional information about our Volunteering programme:
When you volunteer with us, you join a community of committed people with a passion for helping to improve the lives of others.