REMAP is the UK’s only charity providing custom-made equipment, free of charge for people with disabilities.
Every year we help an average of 3,500 people with a disability, thanks in no small part to our network of over 65 volunteer-run branches, and our charity is governed by a Board of Trustees.
At REMAP, our vision is to create a world where every single person with a disability can get the help they need, to be able to do what they want through custom-made equipment.
REMAP’s mission is to design and custom-make equipment to help people with disabilities live more independent lives.
- We help to improve quality of life and increase independence for people with a disability, no matter their age.
- We design and custom-make equipment for individuals because everyone’s needs are different.
- We provide solutions to everyday problems when there is nothing commercially available.
- Our network of skilled volunteers responds to thousands of requests for our help every year.
- We provide our service completely free of charge.
Our annual reports
You can find out more about what we’ve been up to recently, along with a breakdown of the money coming in and going out of the charity in our Annual Reports. They outline the progress we’ve made in our goal to help more people with custom-made equipment.
You can read our full financial statement for last year by downloading the Annual Report and Accounts document in the resources area below.